The Day strand of Chester´s Spanish International Summer Camp includes:
- Spanish language and culture classroom program (Monday-Friday).
- Daily recreational,sport and cultural program on and off campus.
- Morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack.
- One daily Music / Drama session.
- Use of course materials.
- Two optional Saturday trips.
- Progress Report at the end of the Camp.
- Permanent staff supervision and assistance.
- Transport to and from Santiago de Compostela city centre.
Monday to Friday: 9:15 – 6:30 PM. Some afternoon activities may last until 9PM – prior notice will be given in those instances.
Saturday: Optional week-end trips (2 per month): 9:30 – 9 PM.