Chester College International School founded in 1985, is a private, independent, coeducational day and boarding school for students from Pre-K (age 3) to Grade 12 (age 18), located 3.5 km away from the historic city centre of Santiago de Compostela, Spain, in spacious green grounds.
Chester College I. S. is accredited by AdvancED and the Spanish Ministry of Education. It is affiliated with the Mediterranean Association of International Schools (MAIS).
In addition to a stimulating and caring environment, Chester College I. S. offers students:
- A values-based quality English-Spanish bilingual-preparatory education modeled on an American curriculum.
- An American high school diploma and a Spanish “Título de Bachiller”.
- Intensive foreign language courses in Spanish or English for students who need additional language support.
- Preparation for American SAT and AP tests.
- Extracurricular activities including Music and Sports.
- Boarding facilities on school campus and with carefully selected host families.
- A beautiful green campus overlooking the wide Ulla valley.
Chester College fosters the development of each individual student, to help them reach their full potential. We pride ourselves on our personal attention: all classes are small (average pupil-teacher ratio of 8:1).
We strive to help students become respectful, responsible, honest and capable citizens, who are prepared both academically and morally to face the challenges of today´s and tomorrow´s world.