The Residential strand of Chester´s Spanish International Summer Camp includes:
- Spanish language and culture classroom program (Monday-Friday).
- Accommodation in School residential facilities (separate male/female houses, supervised by dorm-parents).
- Daily recreational,sport, musical and cultural program on and off campus.
- One daily Music-Drama session.
- Separate program of evening activities.
- Full board.
- Use of course materials.
- Weekly tours and trips around the region at weekends.
- Laundry service.
- Progress Report at the end of the Camp.
- Permanent staff supervision and assistance.
- Airport / Train Station transportation & pick-up service to and from the Camp.